Monday, September 16, 2019

Calling All Angels

Our Woonsocket friends need our help.........
 


Calling all angels----We need your help!!

There will be a lunch after the funeral on Thursday at the gym and we need help from everyone!

Here is a list of what I need from anyone that can find it in their heart to help.

65 dozen bars, cookies or cake (please have it in disposable pans and precut) You may drop it at the school anytime tomorrow or Wednesday

I also need people to help put sandwiches together on Thursday morning around 6 am.

We will need people to help serve and clean up.

Also, I will need about 10 people to come to the kitchen sometime Wednesday afternoon and/or evening to cut up melons.

And, last but not least, if you would like to help with expenses for the rest of the lunch, please let me know or drop it at the school to me anytime tomorrow or Wednesday. Any donations over and above what is needed will be sent to help the families with expenses.

Please find it in your heart to help with this cause. We are Woonsocket strong in the face of all diversity. We will stand proud and we will take care of our own.


Julie Bebout

Please contact Jodi Orth Doering 6056309859 and I can update Julie. My email is jodidoering@gmail.com
Thank you.